- 2018-03-21 A few words on Coaching
- 2016-09-12 Skolutveckling kräver ledarskap och långsiktiga processer
- 2016-09-12 Du som regional ledare – har du modet att ta samhandling på allvar?
- 2016-09-07 The importance of positive emotions to lead change
- 2015-10-30 New partners in Next Stop You
- 2015-08-24 Meditating managers take better decisions
- 2015-05-27 Against Common Sense: managing amid the paradoxes of everyday organisational life
- 2013-02-06 Why Next Stop You?
- 2012-12-11 To work with people is not “soft”
- 2012-10-15 In Afghanistan, the leaders of tomorrow are skateboarders
- 2012-09-24 It’s time to get excited with conflict!
- 2012-06-27 Coaching is like music
- 2012-06-27 The Örebro region first in Sweden to uplift social welfare to the regional level
- 2012-06-27 Excellent evaluations for Next Stop You Leadership Program!
- 2012-06-27 Next Stop Istanbul – a visionary visit
- 2012-06-27 Leadership as an Act of Passion!
- 2012-06-27 Conflicts: our libraries are solving theirs, but how about me?
- 2012-06-27 Honestly, how responsible are you?
- 2012-06-27 Passion between street dance and classical music – take a look
- 2011-12-04 Thank you for celebrating with us
- 2011-11-25 Values – a power missing today?
- 2011-09-28 Do I like change?
Excellent evaluations for Next Stop You Leadership Program!
We are proud to note that Next Stop You Leadership Program received excellent evaluations. Overall the program got rated at 9,2 (out of 10), intents were achieved to 80% with the help of the program, and it be recommended to others at 9,5. The words most oftenly used were “Useful, Developing, Fun, Challenging, New Leadership”. Thank you all who contributed to the input, and for creative ideas for further development. Our conclusion is that the program holds a very high standard and has a high integrity to what it promises: strengthening the leadership of complex, innovative change processes and developing the personal leadership.
Next Stop You Leadership Program has been developed from the former Process Coaches Program, that we have been leading since 12 years. We are excited to take this new step – a new program with the best from the old, and new powerful content in the forefront of the leadership and change field.
The next program starts 27-28 August and we welcome all who might be interested. firstname.lastname@example.org