- 2018-03-21 A few words on Coaching
- 2016-09-12 Skolutveckling kräver ledarskap och långsiktiga processer
- 2016-09-12 Du som regional ledare – har du modet att ta samhandling på allvar?
- 2016-09-07 The importance of positive emotions to lead change
- 2015-10-30 New partners in Next Stop You
- 2015-08-24 Meditating managers take better decisions
- 2015-05-27 Against Common Sense: managing amid the paradoxes of everyday organisational life
- 2013-02-06 Why Next Stop You?
- 2012-12-11 To work with people is not “soft”
- 2012-10-15 In Afghanistan, the leaders of tomorrow are skateboarders
- 2012-09-24 It’s time to get excited with conflict!
- 2012-06-27 Coaching is like music
- 2012-06-27 The Örebro region first in Sweden to uplift social welfare to the regional level
- 2012-06-27 Excellent evaluations for Next Stop You Leadership Program!
- 2012-06-27 Next Stop Istanbul – a visionary visit
- 2012-06-27 Leadership as an Act of Passion!
- 2012-06-27 Conflicts: our libraries are solving theirs, but how about me?
- 2012-06-27 Honestly, how responsible are you?
- 2012-06-27 Passion between street dance and classical music – take a look
- 2011-12-04 Thank you for celebrating with us
- 2011-11-25 Values – a power missing today?
- 2011-09-28 Do I like change?
Leadership as an Act of Passion!
Really amazing days! The group that gathered for the two-day workshop “Leadership as an Act of Passion” was fantastic. Very diverse, very mature. Leaders from the fields of marketing, music, insurances, public health and health, psycho therapy, students, entrepreneurs and art, among others.
We explored what it means to lead from your passion. What is really important for you as a leader, the values that makes your heart tick and how you can speak and act from that place. When people shared their personal passion stories, the room was vibrating! Stories about fighting for justice, bringing people together for cross-pollination, passion for healing, for being a great parent, for moving great ideas into action and so on.
What came out from the days was really great conversations. Passion of course, and many strong processes were initiated for all of us. And really unexpected things happened during the days. It blows my mind what we can create together if we just give our listening and have the courage to open up really great questions.
I think the workshop Leadership as an Act of Passion has come to stay.
Thank you guys!