- 2018-03-21 A few words on Coaching
- 2016-09-12 Skolutveckling kräver ledarskap och långsiktiga processer
- 2016-09-12 Du som regional ledare – har du modet att ta samhandling på allvar?
- 2016-09-07 The importance of positive emotions to lead change
- 2015-10-30 New partners in Next Stop You
- 2015-08-24 Meditating managers take better decisions
- 2015-05-27 Against Common Sense: managing amid the paradoxes of everyday organisational life
- 2013-02-06 Why Next Stop You?
- 2012-12-11 To work with people is not “soft”
- 2012-10-15 In Afghanistan, the leaders of tomorrow are skateboarders
- 2012-09-24 It’s time to get excited with conflict!
- 2012-06-27 Coaching is like music
- 2012-06-27 The Örebro region first in Sweden to uplift social welfare to the regional level
- 2012-06-27 Excellent evaluations for Next Stop You Leadership Program!
- 2012-06-27 Next Stop Istanbul – a visionary visit
- 2012-06-27 Leadership as an Act of Passion!
- 2012-06-27 Conflicts: our libraries are solving theirs, but how about me?
- 2012-06-27 Honestly, how responsible are you?
- 2012-06-27 Passion between street dance and classical music – take a look
- 2011-12-04 Thank you for celebrating with us
- 2011-11-25 Values – a power missing today?
- 2011-09-28 Do I like change?
Thank you for celebrating with us
What an evening the launch party was! On the 25 November, our company and adventure Next Stop You was inaugurated at restaurant Matdistriktet in Stockholm. An evening so colourful, warm-hearted, alive and full of joy. Collegues, participants, clients, friends, and family came to experience an evening in the theme of passion; talks from passionate leaders in the fields of food, marketing, regional development and dj:ing. On of the highlights was a young passionate singer-song writer from Berlin; Lili Sommerfeld who shared her music.
Our motto to activate leadership and participation came fully alive that night!
Here you can see photos from the evening taken by Lasse Lychnell. Click on the link.