- 2018-03-21 A few words on Coaching
- 2016-09-12 Skolutveckling kräver ledarskap och långsiktiga processer
- 2016-09-12 Du som regional ledare – har du modet att ta samhandling på allvar?
- 2016-09-07 The importance of positive emotions to lead change
- 2015-10-30 New partners in Next Stop You
- 2015-08-24 Meditating managers take better decisions
- 2015-05-27 Against Common Sense: managing amid the paradoxes of everyday organisational life
- 2013-02-06 Why Next Stop You?
- 2012-12-11 To work with people is not “soft”
- 2012-10-15 In Afghanistan, the leaders of tomorrow are skateboarders
- 2012-09-24 It’s time to get excited with conflict!
- 2012-06-27 Coaching is like music
- 2012-06-27 The Örebro region first in Sweden to uplift social welfare to the regional level
- 2012-06-27 Excellent evaluations for Next Stop You Leadership Program!
- 2012-06-27 Next Stop Istanbul – a visionary visit
- 2012-06-27 Leadership as an Act of Passion!
- 2012-06-27 Conflicts: our libraries are solving theirs, but how about me?
- 2012-06-27 Honestly, how responsible are you?
- 2012-06-27 Passion between street dance and classical music – take a look
- 2011-12-04 Thank you for celebrating with us
- 2011-11-25 Values – a power missing today?
- 2011-09-28 Do I like change?
Values – a power missing today?
Someone said to me “Value work is awakening people to the source of all values, a power that is missing today – the heart of leadership”.
What does that mean? How can I apply this to the people and organisations I work with? Could it be that the values we speak about in the value work within organisations, in essence are all the same? The wordings are different but they all point in the same direction. It is the conversation about them that makes the difference. That brings the essential qualities alive as connectedness, sence of we-spirit, love and care. Hence, to continuously facilitate a space for these conversations to take place in our daily work, must be a true act of leadership. Simply because it makes us happy and alive! What could be possible then?