- 2018-03-21 A few words on Coaching
- 2016-09-12 Skolutveckling kräver ledarskap och långsiktiga processer
- 2016-09-12 Du som regional ledare – har du modet att ta samhandling på allvar?
- 2016-09-07 The importance of positive emotions to lead change
- 2015-10-30 New partners in Next Stop You
- 2015-08-24 Meditating managers take better decisions
- 2015-05-27 Against Common Sense: managing amid the paradoxes of everyday organisational life
- 2013-02-06 Why Next Stop You?
- 2012-12-11 To work with people is not “soft”
- 2012-10-15 In Afghanistan, the leaders of tomorrow are skateboarders
- 2012-09-24 It’s time to get excited with conflict!
- 2012-06-27 Coaching is like music
- 2012-06-27 The Örebro region first in Sweden to uplift social welfare to the regional level
- 2012-06-27 Excellent evaluations for Next Stop You Leadership Program!
- 2012-06-27 Next Stop Istanbul – a visionary visit
- 2012-06-27 Leadership as an Act of Passion!
- 2012-06-27 Conflicts: our libraries are solving theirs, but how about me?
- 2012-06-27 Honestly, how responsible are you?
- 2012-06-27 Passion between street dance and classical music – take a look
- 2011-12-04 Thank you for celebrating with us
- 2011-11-25 Values – a power missing today?
- 2011-09-28 Do I like change?
Course information about Learning Day on Facilitation
0708 – 27 67 53
0706 – 57 46 77
Next Stop You
181 65 Lidingö
Date and time
27 April, 09.00 – 17.00
2 900 SEK excl. VAT.
Course participants limited to 20. Your application is binding.
Course fee includes
Course fee includes tuition, lunches and coffee/tea.
If cancellations are made earlier than 2 weeks before the program begins, 50% of the course fee will be refunded. If cancellations are made later than that, the course fee will not be refunded. You are welcome to replace your place with another person.