- 2018-03-21 A few words on Coaching
- 2016-09-12 Skolutveckling kräver ledarskap och långsiktiga processer
- 2016-09-12 Du som regional ledare – har du modet att ta samhandling på allvar?
- 2016-09-07 The importance of positive emotions to lead change
- 2015-10-30 New partners in Next Stop You
- 2015-08-24 Meditating managers take better decisions
- 2015-05-27 Against Common Sense: managing amid the paradoxes of everyday organisational life
- 2013-02-06 Why Next Stop You?
- 2012-12-11 To work with people is not “soft”
- 2012-10-15 In Afghanistan, the leaders of tomorrow are skateboarders
- 2012-09-24 It’s time to get excited with conflict!
- 2012-06-27 Coaching is like music
- 2012-06-27 The Örebro region first in Sweden to uplift social welfare to the regional level
- 2012-06-27 Excellent evaluations for Next Stop You Leadership Program!
- 2012-06-27 Next Stop Istanbul – a visionary visit
- 2012-06-27 Leadership as an Act of Passion!
- 2012-06-27 Conflicts: our libraries are solving theirs, but how about me?
- 2012-06-27 Honestly, how responsible are you?
- 2012-06-27 Passion between street dance and classical music – take a look
- 2011-12-04 Thank you for celebrating with us
- 2011-11-25 Values – a power missing today?
- 2011-09-28 Do I like change?
Course information RePro – the Regional Process Leader Program
0708 – 27 67 53
0706 – 57 46 77
Next Stop You
181 65 Lidingö
Module 1: 22—23 November
Module 2: 16—17 January
Module 3: 13—14 March
Module 4: 9—10 May
Stockholm, Villa Brevik
43 000 SEK excl. VAT. Cost for accommodation and dinner at 1 700 SEK is additional per module.
With two or more participants from the same organisation, we offer 15% reduction of the price for the additional participants.
Course participants limited to 20. Your application is binding.
Course fee includes
Course fee includes personal interview before start, tuition, personal coaching, lunches, coffee and documentation
25% of the course fee will be invoiced at registration (registration fee) and will not be refunded. The rest of the course fee will be invoiced 30 days before start of the program. Installments are possbile after agreement. If cancellations are made earlier than 3 weeks before the program begins, 50% of the course fee will be refunded. If cancellations are made later than that, the course fee will not be refunded.